Ramblings...

Welcome to my blog! I hope to make your visit worthwhile and reward you with some new inspirations, sewing and recycling, crafts tutorials and recipes. Please add yourself as a follower, so that you will automatically be updated when I post something new! Please comment, I appreciate sharing mutual interests, like sewing, crafting, cooking and of course eating well! I am a former Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, I sub in 3 school systems and moonlight at a retail ladies clothing store. I also am a licensed realtor with my hubby's company, which sometimes allows me to indulge my creative energies. A wife, a mom through adoption, Christian, boomer and a member of the sandwich generation I hope to share my unique perspectives and help you with some of yours!


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Linky Party 3 Winner and Linky Party 4 Begins!

Congrats to my Linky Party #3 - winner Ohio Patriot Mom, sorry, don't have a name, but I notified her tonight and asked which book she might like me to send her.  Check out her great blog at http://sageendeavors.blogspot.com/

There were some amazing and very "green" projects that linked up this week.  Look at this thrifty idea, using chalkboard paint! http://condo-blues.blogspot.com/2011/04/chalkboard-juice-lid-labels.html

And why didn't I think of this? 
I have seedlings started, but I think this would speed the process along, kind of like a mini greenhouse!
http://condo-blues.blogspot.com/2011/04/chalkboard-juice-lid-labels.html

Please check out the great links, previous post, and I look forward to many more.  Please join us this week as we embark on Linky Party #4 Reap What You Sew Sundays...begins on a Sunday, ends following weekend.

Please post a link of something you made recently that is a great gift idea for a Mom, Grandma, or mother figure, one which can be inexpensive or crafty.  Please add yourself as a follower, if you haven't already. As a courtesy, spread the word, grab my "Reap What You Sew Sundays" badge on top right of my blog. I am offering a choice of gently previewed crafting books, (see below link party) and I will choose a winner by Random Generator next Sunday, at 6:00 pm.

The Winner of the random generator widget, gets to choose between these two gently previewed books. Look how smiley Martha Stewart looks!
I'll post during the week, but refer back to this linky as often as you like!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

This looks great, but I don't know what to enter! This might inspire me to do an extra project this week. Most of the things that I have worked on are not the best to use as gifts.

Rebekah said...

Thanks!

Copyright Info

Please respect the Creative Commons Licensing, and do not copy pictures or content without permission from me. Creative Commons License
http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com by The 4 Rs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com.

Join the party, "Reap What You Sew, Sundays"

The4RsRamblings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Etsy Storque articles: THIS HANDMADE LIFE

Stat Counter