Ramblings...

Welcome to my blog! I hope to make your visit worthwhile and reward you with some new inspirations, sewing and recycling, crafts tutorials and recipes. Please add yourself as a follower, so that you will automatically be updated when I post something new! Please comment, I appreciate sharing mutual interests, like sewing, crafting, cooking and of course eating well! I am a former Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, I sub in 3 school systems and moonlight at a retail ladies clothing store. I also am a licensed realtor with my hubby's company, which sometimes allows me to indulge my creative energies. A wife, a mom through adoption, Christian, boomer and a member of the sandwich generation I hope to share my unique perspectives and help you with some of yours!


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Show

Holiday Open House, in Bay Village, details here: some of my friends from It Takes A Village and others:
CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSESaturday, December 6th 10am-3pmFeaturing the following artists:
Premier Designs Jewelry
Winsome Expressions
Pauline’s Fine Chocolates
Jane Godfray & Peggy Joyce
Scottie Boy Knits
“The 4Rs” - Recycle, Repurpose, Renew and Redo
Pure Imagination*
Shop for unique, affordable gifts in the comfort of our holiday
home with friends! Holiday goodies too!
Pic from Y Craft Show
Premier Designs Jewelry features affordable, high fashion designs with a lifetime guarantee.
Winsome Expressions creates beautiful, one-of-a kind clothing that is reasonable for 18” dolls.
Pauline’s Fine Chocolates—custom design your own box of delicious chocolates.
Jane and Peggy are known for their creative beaded items and gifts.
Scottie Boy Knits by Nancy Popovich—fabulous hand-knitted scarves and mobius.
The 4Rs feature hostess, baby and child gifts, vintage and upcycled, and collage desk setsPure Imagination featuring custom jean jackets and extraordinary holiday scrapbooking gifts!

*Several additional crafters will be joining us—Burpie Buddies and Bay Village Natural Honey!!*
All guests will be entered into drawings for special prizes!
Children are always welcome!
Where?
The Lyles Holiday Home
23021 Lincolnshire Drive in Bay Village
(Conveniently located off I 90 via the Columbia Rd exit). Head north to Lake Rd. Turn right on Lake Rd and go approximately 1 mile to the second street past the Clague Rd. intersection which is Sandalwood. Turn right—Sandalwood ends at Lincolnshire and the Lyles home which is a colonial blue ranch with beige heart shutters. Phone 440-331-3186 for more information!

Please forward to your friends, if you live anywhere in the Cleveland area. Lots of christmas cookies and refreshments, and a leisurely way to shop and meet the artists. Our version of a trunk show.
Hope you posted on the Blog Giveway Dec 3rd. I have one gift to send, to LazyT who is a member of our Cleveland Etsy Team. She bravely posted, and I owe her a small hostess gift. You never know when a posting will yield something exciting, am I right?
I'll report on the open house in my next posting, till then, my friends, I am in my sewing room!

2 comments:

Happy Together said...

I can't wait to hear how everything went! (the show and your daughters bday). I just got the headband in the mail today that you made for Jaala! It's so cute! I am going to take a pic and post it on my blog :) Thanks so much!

san said...

You are so welcome Jess, what a beautiful name for your daughter, where is it from, the origin etc?
Glad you liked it, I sold a bunch at the local early childhood pta, I make them with silk flowers and fabrics from my stash. I probably should drag out the glue gun again, seems I only sell items that are under 8.00. One more show, on the 20th, should be interesting. I'll post soon, again, maybe one without a sales pitch!

Copyright Info

Please respect the Creative Commons Licensing, and do not copy pictures or content without permission from me. Creative Commons License
http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com by The 4 Rs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com.

Join the party, "Reap What You Sew, Sundays"

The4RsRamblings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Etsy Storque articles: THIS HANDMADE LIFE

Stat Counter