Ramblings...

Welcome to my blog! I hope to make your visit worthwhile and reward you with some new inspirations, sewing and recycling, crafts tutorials and recipes. Please add yourself as a follower, so that you will automatically be updated when I post something new! Please comment, I appreciate sharing mutual interests, like sewing, crafting, cooking and of course eating well! I am a former Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, I sub in 3 school systems and moonlight at a retail ladies clothing store. I also am a licensed realtor with my hubby's company, which sometimes allows me to indulge my creative energies. A wife, a mom through adoption, Christian, boomer and a member of the sandwich generation I hope to share my unique perspectives and help you with some of yours!


Friday, October 3, 2008

Follow?

Cozy Contest closes by 6:00 pm on October 5th. Enter as many times as you wish, I will put all the names and their suggestions in a hat, and pull one for the $5.00 coupon on anything in my shop or in the future!

Quick posting for newbie bloggers like myself. A fun option you can offer your visitors allows them to follow your blog, and post that they are following you. This tidbit from the Blogger People: "A few posts ago we let you know about Blogger Following. The feature lets readers publicly subscribe to your blog (so you know who's reading) and adds a Reading List to your Blogger Dashboard so readers can stay updated with the blogs they follow.Now it's available to all users in English. We'll keep you updated about when we launch it in Blogger's other languages.To learn more about Following, read the Blogger Buzz Post or the Google Blog Post." I would love to have you be a follower, just click and join me on my adventures!

I don't know if I am totally up to speed on bloggin, but I sure love Google Reader. I use it every day, it saves time, and sorts out what I want to read. I use the Google Shared Calendar with my hubby, so we both know what the other one is doing, and the kids' schedules. It sure helps us stay organized. I put my part time work schedule there, soccer games, etc, and it comes up like a home page with my blogs, weather, and favorite sites. If you haven't used this feature yet, try it!

Meanwhile, I cranked out my second tote, "Heart Cats", that I am putting up for sale on my http://the4rs.etsy.com site. I love marrying doilies with whimsey and practicality. Big words for fun! More later...

3 comments:

Aine Butler-Smith said...

I like your blog and I am following you now. Please visit my blog http://theevolvingspirit.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Anwar said...

i like this very much.

Karla_Calderon said...

I love this blog! please follow mine and refer me to your followers please.

Copyright Info

Please respect the Creative Commons Licensing, and do not copy pictures or content without permission from me. Creative Commons License
http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com by The 4 Rs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com.

Join the party, "Reap What You Sew, Sundays"

The4RsRamblings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Etsy Storque articles: THIS HANDMADE LIFE

Stat Counter