Ramblings...

Welcome to my blog! I hope to make your visit worthwhile and reward you with some new inspirations, sewing and recycling, crafts tutorials and recipes. Please add yourself as a follower, so that you will automatically be updated when I post something new! Please comment, I appreciate sharing mutual interests, like sewing, crafting, cooking and of course eating well! I am a former Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher, I sub in 3 school systems and moonlight at a retail ladies clothing store. which sometimes allows me to indulge my creative energies. A wife, a mom through adoption, Christian, boomer and a member of the sandwich generation I hope to share my unique perspectives and help you with some of yours!


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Love reading blogs!

I have only been blogging and reading them for a few weeks, and I truly am getting dizzy from all the great stuff out there. I follow many crafty blogs daily now, and have run into quite a few contests! I tried one here as well, but no takers! Meanwhile, a blog I just visited has some great gifts for checking them out. Hop over to visit Jayne at http://www.bunnychicboutique.blogspot.com/ don't forget to leave her a Comment and then for 5 extra Entries ~ post about this Great Giveaway on your Blog. This Giveway will include the Sew Gracious Spider Web Tote AND the Carnival Bloom Mini Wallet/Card Case.A winner will be randomly selected at Midnight ET on October 3, 2008. You don't need a Blog to enter ~ however, please provide an email address on her site.
Please visit Pam's Etsy Store ~ Sew Gracious to see all of her Trendy and Chic Designs!! She offers Boutique Bags, Clutch Wallets, Eyeglass Cases, Mini Wallets/Card Cases and Wristlet Key Fobs ~ all of which are meticulously handmade in her Robin's Egg Blue Studio.


What a great idea to up your readership, and of course, I will be back to see whether you or I win! Contest ends October 3, so hurry on over.


Whew, hope I win! Meanwhile, check out my etsy site, link on this page to see all the items I have added just this week! And please post a comment about my cozy, $5.00 coupon towards an item in my shop for winning my contest. I will announce the winner on October 5th, so leave me a comment, ok?

Got to get back to the sewing machine!

3 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Hi San ~

Thanks so much for posting about my little Giveaway!!! LOVE your Blog and you did a Fabulous job describing my Giveaways!! I'm off to visit your Etsy Store!!

Hope you have a "hoppy" week!!

Bunny Blessings ~

Jayne

Happy Together said...

hey girl, i added the "followers" thing to my blog. i didn't even know that it was there! so now it can be followed through blogger, or of course you can subscribe to it and have the feed added to your favorites list on internet explorer, etc. i have just always added blogs I read to a favorites folder and just click on them when I have the time to read them. have a good night :)

Ann said...

Hi, I have an idea...What about using it to hide a pan of brownies from your husband and/or kids :)

Have a great weekend! Ann

Copyright Info

Please respect the Creative Commons Licensing, and do not copy pictures or content without permission from me. Creative Commons License
http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com by The 4 Rs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://the4rsramblings.blogspot.com.

Join the party, "Reap What You Sew, Sundays"

The4RsRamblings

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Stat Counter